Supply Chain Management Co-Op Student - January-June 2022
Job posting number: #7085756 (Ref:139781)
Posted: September 21, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Co-Op position in provides a qualified college student or recent graduate the opportunity to participate in and contribute to the daily operations of the department. The participant could work in several functional areas within the Division/Institute on small to medium size projects and gain an overall understanding of hospital operations. Co-Op duration will be starting January 17th, 2022 to June 17th, 2022 and requires the ability to work 40 hours per week Monday - Friday. Exact daily hours are flexible, but 40 hours worked per week is mandatory
- Participates in projects that vary in length and scope based on assignment and/or rotation.
- Exposure and familiarity with Excel highly preferred
- Other duties as assigned.
- The candidate must be in good academic standing or has successfully graduated from a four year college/university.
- The candidate should be enrolled or recently graduated from a program related to the Co-op opportunity. i.e. Supply Chain, Business, Finance, Information Technology program, or related field required.
- None required.
Competencies (Complexity of Work):
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Students enrolled in their junior or senior year of a Bachelor's degree program or recently graduated.
- Previous internship preferred
- For Information Technology roles: working in technology, marketing, data analytics, application development, or information security.
- Experience working in a team environment
- Use of a PC which requires normal or corrected visual acuity, dexterity sufficient to use a PC Keyboard
- Requires the ability to sit and be stationary for prolonged periods of time, normal or corrected vision, and manual dexterity sufficient to perform work on a personal computer
- Requires the ability to walk to various locations throughout the Cleveland Clinic and function in a stressful environment
- Reliable transportation is required
By embracing and understanding the diversity EVERY ONE brings, Cleveland Clinic has created an inclusive culture that promotes innovation, growth, and new ideas. This has enhanced our ability to attract the best global talent to provide the best patient experience possible. Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment/affirmative action employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Smoke/drug free environment.