Strategy Analytics Manager, Office Of The President - OC
Job posting number: #7191973 (Ref:10023655)
Posted: November 29, 2023
Salary / Pay Rate: $49.75 - $79.59 / hour
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Join the transformative team at City of Hope, where we're changing lives and making a real difference in the fight against cancer, diabetes, and other life-threatening illnesses. City of Hope’s growing national system includes its Los Angeles campus, a network of clinical care locations across Southern California, a new cancer center in Orange County, California, andtreatment facilitiesin Atlanta, Chicago, and Phoenix. our dedicated and compassionate employees are driven by a common mission: To deliver the cures of tomorrow to the people who need them today.
City of Hope’s mission is to “turn hope into reality.” Focused on eliminating cancer, diabetes and other life-threatening illnesses, City of Hope has established itself as a world-class leader in transforming the future of health. Raising the philanthropic resources to fuel its leading-edge research, its exquisite and compassionate clinical care, and its advancement of biomedical education and training, is a vital component of the City of Hope model of success. Each member of the Office of Philanthropy is a stakeholder in this work, with personal accountability for his/her role in building a successful future of delivering new cures, treatments, and education.
The Strategy Analytics Manager will oversee key deliverables and processes related to the development and implementation of the key strategic initiatives in Orange County. Reporting to the Director of Strategic Services, the incumbent will provide leadership in decision support, external market analytics and service line analytics. This position will also be responsible for external market assessment including competitor analyses; forecasting, analyzing, and interpreting financial/utilization data and healthcare trends; identifying healthcare strategic issues; market research; forming hypotheses; designing and conducting strategic analyses; and synthesizing conclusions into recommendations and presentation materials. In addition, the incumbent will manage the regular reporting and monitoring of the regional strategic plan. This role requires very strong executive-level deliverable preparation, presentation and writing skills.
As a successful candidate, you will:
- Perform necessary strategic analysis to define and frame complex business issues and develops solutions/recommendations to support appropriate executive-level decision-making in Orange County.
- Develop recommendations and presentations based on analysis of research, market analytics and utilization data, including but not limited to market profiles, service line analysis and internal volume and operational excellence analysis.
- Own the development of complex, strategic data analysis through integration of data from a variety of internal and external information sources.
- Manage the data collection, reporting, and monitoring of the regional strategic plan, as well as produces other regular reports for Orange County leadership.
- Create and executes project work plans, milestones and metrics to align with project outcomes. Revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
Your qualifications should include:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Five years of financial/analytical experience in a healthcare setting with a large healthcare facility, consulting firm or multi-system healthcare facility with a high level of complexity, or combination master’s degree with three years of relevant experience.
- Experience in performing rigorous strategic analytics and managing the metrics reporting process for a health care organization.
- Prior experience in demonstrating effective communication skills and interpersonal relation skills. .
City of Hope is an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion, please click here.
Salary / Pay Rate Information:
Pay Rate: $49.75 - $79.59 / hour
The estimated pay scale represents the typical [salary/hourly] range City of Hope reasonably expects to pay for this position, with offers determined based on several factors which may include, but not be limited to, the candidate’s experience, expertise, skills, education, job scope, training, internal equity, geography/market, etc. This pay scale is subject to change from time to time.
City of Hope is a community of people characterized by our diversity of thought, background and approach, but tied together by our commitment to care for and cure those with cancer and other life-threatening diseases. The innovation that our diversity produces in the areas of research, treatment, philanthropy and education has made us national leaders in this fight. Our unique and diverse workforce provides us the ability to understand our patients' needs, deliver compassionate care and continue the quest for a cure for life-threatening diseases. At City of Hope, diversity and inclusion is a core value at the heart of our mission. We strive to create an inclusive workplace environment that engages all of our employees and provides them with opportunities to develop and grow, both personally and professionally. Each day brings an opportunity to strengthen our work, leverage our different perspectives and improve our patients’ experiences by learning from others. Diversity and inclusion is about much more than policies and campaigns. It is an integral part of who we are as an institution, how we operate and how we see our future.